Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Monday, January 17, 2005

I Hate Lou Dobbs

My frustration with Lou Dobbs cannot be any higher than right now. I only have FoxNews Channel in my living room, not my bedroom, so I can't flip the channel to try and get something that isn't the left wing point of view shoved down my throat. Sure, I'm a bit more aggravated after watching the Daily Show just 100% going after Republicans, but here is a recap of the 5 minutes of Lou Dobbs I endured:

-Dobbs talks to some congressman about how something must be done to stop free trade with China. They both were in agreement, Dobbs loved the guy because he talked about how evil those outsourcing companies are.

-Viewer mail: One about how privatizing social security is stupid, especially when corporate crooks are getting off (because they of course are connected in some way). Next mail about jobs being lost and Bush not stopping the outsourcing. Some other left leaning letter, then Dobbs makes a comment in agreement.

Wow, what a balanced show. At least Bill O'Reilly does not pretend to be neutral. He is right wing, and he lets everyone know it. Dobbs has stated on many occasions he does a balanced show. This is why I stopped watching CNN. I could keep going, but I would like to keep my blog without profanity...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home