Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Saturday, January 08, 2005

NFL Picks

When I go 11-0 in NFL Playoff predictions, I would like to have written evidence. I am not responsible for any gambling losses based on this page, but am willing to accept percentage of winnings. My lines are taken from here at time of post. Should be close enough to game times for them to not change without any major injury announced.

Chargers(-7) over Jets
I'm surpised they only gave the Chargers 7 points. I read today that San Diego was 13-1-2 against the spread this season.... enough said.

Packers(-6) over Vikings
Things going against Minny: Moss drama during week 17, Mike Tice coaches the team, Moss still injured, no defence, 2 losses to GB this year, oh and Mike freaking Tice is the coach. That said, Vikings are getting at least 20 points, but I think GB can get over 30 on the uber-weak Minnisota defence.

Colts(-10) over Broncos
I was upset that I didn't get to bet against Drew Bledsoe (I was going to break my no gambling until I finish university rule I put into place before first year). Still, Jake Plummer is the starting QB of a playoff team. This should be enough to make you bet against them. Manning will throw for 4 or 5 TD's, Plummer may throw for 4 or 5 INT's.... I'd say 10 points is realistic!

Rams(+4) over Seahawks
Worst game all weekend, neither should be in playoffs, but the NFC was forced to accept 6 teams. Rams will suck most of the game, but have a few big plays. Rams will cover and win.

So one upset pick with Rams, other 3 home teams will cover.

1 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger William Joseph said...

Commenting my own picks. I sucked, 2-2... a coin flip's expectation would equal that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home