Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Sunday, December 26, 2004

The New Great Blog

Well I now have a blog. I like ranting about stuff, this site is free, I created a blog. I think the logic follows nicely. Feel free to post comments after any and all posts. If you disagree with me, I can assure you that you must be wrong, but still free to comment away! [/cockyness]

Anyways, I hope to be posting on this at least once a day or so, maybe more if I have a lot to rant about. I have at least 10 good rants bundled up inside so the first few days may get lots of posts. Please enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home