Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Saturday, January 22, 2005

High-Nerd


I am nerdier than 89% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

Comment it gave me was "High-Level Nerd. You are definitely MIT material, apply now!!!" Well since I'm already at math student at Waterloo, I think this comment may be accurate. But I'm nerdier than 89% of people? This can't be! I'm just an O/S change away from being over 90%! I mean I drink beer, watch sports, do normal stuff. But I also memorized all the Stanley Cup Champions, can list off the top 5 scorers in the 1995-96 NHL season, and happen to know the lowest score shot in all 4 golf majors... so I guess I even make normal stuff nerdy.

(When they asked if I knew my IP, was I the only person to wonder if they are talking about the IP address given to your computer from a router or the external IP address? It just makes people with routers nerdier since it is trivial if you have a router that your IP your computer thinks it has is 192.168.x.x for most factory settings of routers... wait, maybe I do deserve that 89%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home