Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Friday, January 21, 2005

What's in a name?

A blog by another other name would read just as sweet, well no, the old name sucked. It was meant to be temporary, so as I was listening to some Garth Brooks I finally came up with an idea. It is obviously taken from "American Honky-Tonk Bar Association". Here a few lyrics from the song:

When uncle sam dips in your pocket
For most things you don’t mind
But when your dollar goes to all of those
Standing in a welfare line
Well rejoice you have a voice
If you’re concerned about the destination
Of this great nation
It’s called the american honky-tonk bar association.
It represents the hardhat
Gunrack, achin’-back
Over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd

Now if that isn't conservative, I don't know what is!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 AM, Blogger Brent Colbert said...

I love the name..good job...one of my favorite C&W Tunes, gotta love those lyrics..

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Rebecca said...

I saw the name on the Blogging Tories blogroll and knew I had to check it out - good job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home