Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Proof Why You Must Vote Liberal

Why you cannot vote for Conservative (also why I'm not Canadian), proof by contradiction

I am voting Conservative
You have to be Canadian to vote (by election laws) (*)
We know that Canadian Values = Liberal Values
If you are Canadian you hold Canadian Values
=>If you do not have Liberal Values, you do not have Canadian Values
But there are other choices you can vote for on your ballot
If you vote Conservative you don't hold Liberal Values
=> You do not have Canadian Values
=> You are not Canadian
This is in contradiction with (*), therefore you cannot vote Conservative

This proof works by substituting in any other party except for the Liberals. Therefore you have to vote Liberal.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Stephanie Danyluk-Fernando said...

You must have taken a logic course in school or something. I think I failed that course.....yes, actually I did

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger William Joseph said...

No logic courses, I'm in my last year of a math degree though.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger Stephanie Danyluk-Fernando said...

Ah yes, I believe Greg mentioned that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home