Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Monday, March 27, 2006

Oh No!

I was thinking the protests of the seal hunts weren't a big deal until I found out that Morrissey was refusing to come to Canada! I mean, Morrissey, come on! Wait, I had to actually click on his bio to find out who he was, and I still am not sure (is Morrissey a first name, a stage name, a last name, is he actually famous?). Any boycotts of Canadian goods seem to be so minor and overstated. I was watching a Canadian news network (either CBC Newsworld or CTV Newsnet) and they went to restaurants that supposedly banned Canadian fish and the people working there had no idea what they were talking about. So let the seal hunt go on and let's boycott Morrissey! (yes the boycott will be really easy for me since I never heard of him until today)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home