Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Final Countdown

This has nothing to do with politics, but an issue that is dear to my heart.

I am sad to say the last episode(s) of Arrested Development, possibly ever, aired last night. So this is just my sad attempt of a plea to Fox or any other network to bring the show back! It has to be one of the smartest comedies on TV, and probably the best current comedy. I encourage everyone to buy the DVD's for all 3 seasons (Season 1, Season 2, Season 3 to come out later) to show networks how much demand there is for the show, it worked for Family Guy after all. I always loved sitcoms, and sadly they pretty much all suck now. The only decent ones left are The Office and My Name Is Earl. We need to keep crap like Everybody Loves Raymond and Will & Grace off the air, bring back AD!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home