Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Queen's Park is place to be

So Queen's Park in Toronto seemed like the place to be today. Hundreds of farmers came in tractors in a convoy (inspired by Paul Brandt I'm sure) annoying traffic from all ways into Toronto. Great stuff, anything that gets people pissed off at the Liberals I'm all for! Farmers never blocked traffic when Harris was in power, so people hopefully will add "traffic jams" to the list of associations with McGuinty - if bastardly liar wasn't bad enough.

The other more exciting event in front of Queen's Park is a guy lit himself on fire! There is video up on a couple news sites now, but my work computer can't load them, but I hear it is a sight to see. I wish there could be some type of crazy person alert on my desktop to let me know when to head out of the office to witness something like this (just like a bat signal, just more sadistic). As a friend of mine said about why he likes living in Toronto, "There's just enough of the crazies to keep life interesting." How true!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home