Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association

Rejoice, you have a voice, if you’re concerned about the destination, of this great nation,
We represent the hardhat, gunrack, achin’-back, over taxed, flag-wavin’, fun-lovin’ crowd!

Friday, March 11, 2005

CNN!!!

I take everything back that I ever said about CNN that wasn't nice. Let's count the number of times I was mentioned on Fox News Channel... zero. CNN count, ONE!!!!!!!

Scroll down in this transcript of CNN's Inside Politics to find this quote that was said on air:

SCHECHNER: Over at my favorite blog name of the day, real quickly, want to give you that, it is Canadian Honky-Tonk Bar Association. And the quote was: "This may be some by-product of a Norway versus Sweden feud that I'm not aware of."


I'd like to thank Japnaam Singh for his comment informing me of this!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home